A Massage Therapist in Ocala, Florida With A Noticeable Difference
What Makes Katelyn's Massages Different?
Simply search for a massage therapist in Ocala and you will quickly find that you have countless options. But before you book your next appointment, you should know that not all massage therapists have been created equal and not all will give you the results you seek. When you book a massage with Katelyn Manresa, you are ensuring that your treatment will be well tailored to your specific needs and that your goals will be met in a way that is second to none.
Any massage therapist can target a hurt muscle or work away tension, but few work as tirelessly as Katelyn to uncover and treat the root cause of pain and muscular difficulty. Katelyn uses a wide variety of modalities to ensure that each session is perfectly tailored to meet the patient’s needs and accomplish treatment goals. Whether a patient is looking for their massage therapy to enhance or complement medical treatments or is simply looking to relieve pain and tension, Katelyn has the skills to help. Her use of Kinesio Taping, deep tissue and medical massage techniques are geared to help each patient achieve their desired results from their treatment sessions.
Katelyn has a business location conveniently located in Downtown Ocala. One appointment is all you will need to see that the difference between Franklin and other massage therapists in Ocala.
Katelyn is a highly skilled massage therapist who is trained and practiced in a wide variety of modalities. Katelyn graduated from CTAE School of Massage Therapy in 2008, and has spent the years since then further developing her skills to tailor her treatments for each individual patient. From deep tissue and neuromuscular massage therapy to prenatal and sports massage therapy, Katelyn prides herself on her extensive understanding of the human body and works tirelessly to ensure that her time with her patients is well targeted to meet their needs.
Katelyn specializes in medical massage therapy and has pursued additional training to widen her scope of treatment. For patients with neuromuscular complaints, she is able to create a plan of treatment that alleviates pain and restores muscle function. Chronic migraine sufferers, patients with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue issues find relief through craniosacral therapy. Muscle pain and tears can be alleviated with massage and Kinesio Taping sessions. Regardless of the complaint, Katelyn’s skills and talents can quickly be targeted to help patients gain mobility and increased quality of life.
Benefits of Massage
- Alleviate low back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow - the body's natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for and recover from strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lesson depression and anxiety
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling
- Reduce spasms and cramping
- Relax and soften injured, tired and overused muscles
- Release endorphins - amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieve migraine pain